PHP (Project/Team Leader)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Team Lead would be responsible and involved in developing web applications and challenging web development projects in PHP, MYSQL, Open Source (LAMP) and must be capable of handling projects independently including Complete SDLC process, Team Management, Effective Project delivery
- Will be responsible to Lead the Development efforts for his/her projects and manage his /her team people, process, and technology for ensuring the best architecture, design and development of excellent outputs.
- Would need to set clear expectations for individual team members, measure results and maintain high standards of excellence.
- Responsible for successful planning and follow through aimed at profitable, high quality and timely completion of projects.
- System Study & Requirements Analysis.
- Project Study, Manpower / Cost Estimation, coming up with project plan and Project schedule.
- Technical architecture design and database design
- Customer interaction for clarifications, feedback, approvals and project status updates.
- Mentoring and guiding the team members at various phases of project execution.
- Provide technical training to team members
- Ensure on time delivery, cost & quality commitment.
- Ensure adherence to delivery schedules & quality processes.
- Progress monitoring of projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Open Source Technologies:- PHP, PHP FRAMEWORK, LAMP / WAMP, MySQL, PostGreSQL, Web Services, E-Commerce, Payment Gateway, CMS, Joomla, OsCom, OOPS, AJAX, XML, API
Software Engineer - PHP (2 nos.)
Activities: Join the development team for our leading web application projects. Work in a rewarding technical environment that will challenge and expand your expertise in software design, coding and testing.
Required Skills & Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related field, or equivalent work experience
- Superior programming, analytical and problem solving skills in creating object oriented, event driven, multi-threaded software
- A proven passion for creating software/internet applications with excellence and innovation
- Solid understanding of software engineering principles and the software development process
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines
Preferred Skills & Background:
- Experience in developing web based applications in MVC architecture.
- Experience in PHP, CodeIgniter, Opencart, Wordpress, etc
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies.
- Minimum 1year experience in working on any MVC or core PHP is required.
- Candidate must have independently done at least 3-5 projects.
Required Skills & Background:
- Lead generation, prospecting and customer servicing for web based services.
- Proposal preparation, rate negotiations and closing the deal.
- Market analysis, competition analysis and devise marketing strategies.
- Meet Revenue Targets.
- Identify, research and evaluate new business opportunities, establish contacts with clients to understand their business needs.
- Determine client business requirements and identify which services of Preigo Fover Technologies meet those needs.
- Represent Preigo Fover Technologies in client presentations, seminars, demonstrations and other forums.
- Self-motivated and able to collaborate with a diverse set of people from many disciplines.
What we Expect from you?
Graduates preferably MBA, with minimum of *6 months experience in IT Solutions sales / marketing with specifically in sales of offshore development services / web related services. Strong negotiation, presentation & communication and analytical skills. Strong interpersonal skills Past demonstrated experience in sales and marketing.
- *Freshers can also be considered if excelled in proving themselves of above skills.
Web & Visual Designer
Are you a Web Designer that wants to be a part of a fast-paced, creative production team? Are you passionate, self-motivated and flexible? If so, read on!
What you need to qualify for this position:
- Strong working knowledge of web design programs, including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Able to work with a large amount of information and present it in an easy-to-understand and engaging manner
- Keen attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in art/design or related field preferred
- Experience with brochure designing and downloadable pdf creation will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, creativity, creativity!
Front Office Executive (F)
Graduate in any discipline, Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, proficiency in MS Office, Internet, pleasing manners, ability to work with least supervision. Ability for quick grasping, editing business promotion campaign mails and telemarketing. Should posses basic knowledge in accounting.
And we'll get back to you within 48 hours.